Harry Dorsey Passing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

webedivin2000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It is with much regret that we are posting the loss of our repair technician Harry Dorsey. Harry was a member of the Dorsey family that started Divers Den, Maryland in 1958 and worked as repair technician since. Divers were so confident with his work that regulators were sent from all over the world for him to repair. An though Harry could not dive his knowledge of regulators had some manufactures asking his opinions and advise when problems occurred.
Rest in peace my friend we will miss you!
Chaz

For anyone interested in attending, the viewings will be held at Shiminicks Funeral
Home on Monday Sept. 3rd from 3-5 and 7-9. His funeral will be on Tues. Sept. 4th
at 9:00 a.m. at St. Josephs on Belair Rd. His obituary will be posted in Sunday's paper.
Harry's unexpected passing is a devasting loss to our Divers Den family. He will be
greatly missed. Harry was always quick to share is knowledge and has taught me
a great deal in the 7 years that I have had the pleasure to know him. God Bless
and rest in peace.

If anyone would like to send a card to his wife:
Ruth Dorsey
11 Lincoln Woods Way Apt. 1D
Perry Hall, MD 21128

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom