Hartenberger lamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian Wigg

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

Now that Naut-Tech are no more, does anyone know who the current uk distributor for Hartenberger lamps is or do you have to go back to the factory in Germany for spares etc.

Ta

I saw an ad on ukdiving.co.uk dated 15 dec. Michele Tel 01795429587 for new Hartenberger lamps with chargers for sale from £50.

Hi

I'd seen the ad too (I got a compact maxi for £100)

Actually that's the reason for the question - where to go for spares, etc

Ian

I have seen pictures of their lamps they look good quality and at that price a bargain, thats cheaper than plastic UK or Princeton. What do you think of them? Sorry I can't help you over directions for spares. Have you tried asking the manufacturer who their uk agents and stockists are? Idle curiosity what has broken as their parts have a 5 year guarantee. Try emailing info@hartenberger.de

Hi

Having now got my hands on the lamp I am seriously impressed by the quality - it's built like a tank (and a german tank at that!)

Nothing is bust on the lamp - it's just that it would be useful to know where to pick up spares, etc in the UK if poss.

That's an incredible price!

I have written to them to ask about a future distributor. I'll let you know if I get a response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom