Has anyone dived The Egadi or Aeonian Islands (SICILY)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

missnaomibird

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all

I was hoping someone might be able to let me know if they have been diving in the The Egadi Islands? I am going over to Sicily and would like to do a few dives while I am there. I will be flying into Tripani and The Egadi Islands are the closest to me. I was thinking of going to Marretimo - but I can't find much about it.

I know there are also The Aeolian Islands but The Egadi's work better from the point of veiw of my itineary as I will be joined by a non diver a few days later so don't want to stray too far from Tripani.

Having said that if the diving is much better in The Aeonian Isalnds it makes sense to make the trip out.

Any help gratefully received

Naomi

Hi, when are you going ? We will fly to Trapani on the 10 of June and probably visit the islands. We are also going in September. Do you know a good place in Sicily to get open water licens ? Perfect if near Capo D'orlando :D

Best regards
Brian

I dove in Lipari , there is a dive center there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom