Has anyone use the Ferry express to dive in the Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How is everyone? I will be in South Florida to do some diving in Sept. I have always wanted to dive in the Bahamas. I found this Ferry That goes to the Bahamas. I don't want to spend the night. My question is. Has anyone got on this ferry in the morning. Landed in Grand Bahama Got a couple of dives in then headed back? The schedule really doesn't look possible. I thought maybe the dive ops over there might possibly work with you on that.. Just wishful thinking is all..

There is also a cruise ship that makes a 2 nite trip to Freeport from West Palm Beach, Celebration Cruise Line. I got an offer today for a $79. fare. I haven't checked how long they stay at the dock, but it should be long enough to dive a pair.

Hello. Yeah I looked at them too. Its almost cheaper to go with them. Have a place to stay and eat. It is at the dock from 8;00am until 4pm I might just do them instead.

they do have a Ferry+Hotel-2 nights- for $149

but when i looked at it a while back it said departure 10am from Ft Lauderdale and 10PM from Grand Bahamas

did you think about finding an early flight, and catching the ferry back? Some of the ops do pick ups. I'm in the Grand Bahamas now, saw several large groupers yesterday, and several reef sharks.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom