Headed to Gilboa June 28-29 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody up for a diving party? I have 5 students going to Gilboa for check-out dives June 28-29 and I have some extra divers as well. I plan to arrive June 27 in the late evening to get set up.

Stop and say "Hi" or come out and join us. I'll have my Chevy HHR (dark gray, ohio tags, stripe package says "Wicked" and has sharks on the rear quarterpanels). Will probably have my 10x10 white tent set up as well as at least one blue one (weather depending).

Bring along food to share and come harass my students...err join the party for the weekend :D

Students are meeting me at the office at 8am to get signed in on Saturday.
Ber :lilbunny:

I'd love to join you, Ber, but my drysuit zipper went south on my last dive and currently it's being replaced somewhere in Ohio :D

Anybody up for a diving party? I have 5 students going to Gilboa for check-out dives June 28-29 and I have some extra divers as well. I plan to arrive June 27 in the late evening to get set up.

Stop and say "Hi" or come out and join us. I'll have my Chevy HHR (dark gray, ohio tags, stripe package says "Wicked" and has sharks on the rear quarterpanels). Will probably have my 10x10 white tent set up as well as at least one blue one (weather depending).

Bring along food to share and come harass my students...err join the party for the weekend :D

Students are meeting me at the office at 8am to get signed in on Saturday.
Ber :lilbunny:

The 28th is my youngest sons 14th birthday and guess what he wants to do Sunday?.....I got his thinking trained perfect. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom