Heading to Roatan in Oct...any tips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott M

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We will be there Oct. 18th thru the 26th, 6 of us right now staying at Fantasea Island.

Anything we need to know?

Regards

Go very slowly, follow a good DM. Do as much shore diving on the prince Albert as you can, do a night dive every night. Write a trip report post when you get back.

That, and, umm, something :007: else, I forget....

Go very slowly, follow a good DM. Do as much shore diving on the prince Albert as you can, do a night dive every night. Write a trip report post when you get back.

That, and, umm, something :007: else, I forget....
Thanks for the tips. I plan to do as much diving as I possibly can, the resort has us on three boat dives a day, 1 night and all the shore diving we want to do. I do not know the profiles so I don't know if we will be able to get a night dive in each night or not yet but will if we can.

Regards

Come check out West-End!!!!

Sign up for dives at Spooky Channel, The Aguila Wreck, The Odyssey, Hole in the Wall, Canyon Reef, West End Wall, Pablos Place

And of course, all the great dives on the other side of the island, where you will be.

Go eat at Hole in the Wall, the restaurant, during one of the all you can eat days.

Best wishes,

-marco

Come check out West-End!!!!

Sign up for dives at Spooky Channel, The Aguila Wreck, The Odyssey, Hole in the Wall, Canyon Reef, West End Wall, Pablos Place

And of course, all the great dives on the other side of the island, where you will be.

Go eat at Hole in the Wall, the restaurant, during one of the all you can eat days.

Best wishes,

-marco
Sounds great. With the size of the group we have we should be able to go where we ask. Our place is an AI (not my choice, I would rather wing it and take in the local fair but it's all good) Me and my dive buddy will head off the compound to venture to other restaurants even with the AI anyway so we will check it out, Thanks

Best Regards

Thanks for all the great replies. Can't wait to get there and do some diving.

Best Regards

Hi I just came back from FI. My two cents: the shark dive is worth the $100.00, very very cool, esp. if you have not done one before. Make sure you rent a safe deposit box, a guy in my group had his wallet stolen. Watch out for the spider monkies, lol. Just my two cents.

We will be there Oct. 18th thru the 26th, 6 of us right now staying at Fantasea Island.

Anything we need to know?

Regards

In one word "Robert"---he will take care of your every diving need and make sure your trip to FI is an expeience you will not forget

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom