Healthways Scuba Gold Regulator Manual Required.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

regulator bj

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
In need of a detailed workshop manual for a "Healthways" Scuba de Lux/Gold reg. att fotos to help. HEALTHWAYS   SCUBA DELUXE 1961 62.jpgHEALTHWAYS GOLD LABEL  1.jpg

Regulator BJ, I have not seen a detailed workshop manual for the Gold Label Healthways SCUBA regulator. Fred Roberts, in Basic Scuba, does go into detail about this regulator and its functions. This is a very good regulator if you substitute either a Hope-Page mouthpiece or a USD hose/mouthpiece system for the original mouthpiece.

SeaRat

Thanks John, my source in the UK has only the first and second editions of "Basic Scuba" which doen't included this "Healthways" unit would it be possible to post the chapter from your updated copy. Have included Email if that easier.

regulator bj, I've just been upgrading my computer system, and don't have my scanner up yet (need updated software). The short answer is "yes," but it may take a few days.

The only differences between the second generation and the third generation Gold Label is the yolk, the ejector plate with the venturi nozzle on it, and the deflector plate in the mouthpiece. We have a pretty good discussion going over at the Vintage Scuba Supply website too (see the link). Here is the other link about the Healthways SCUBA line:

http://vintagescuba.proboards.com/thread/2747/healthways-scuba-line-double-regulator

SeaRat

Regulator bj, look closely...there are two links above.

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom