heliox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by omar
uh huh,

what else do you want to change?

omar
No really, I don't proof read my stuff most of the time, look at alot of my posts they either have spelling or gramar mistakes (I'm not school teacher you know).. Alot of times my thought process gets ahead of what I can type.. I edit my posts if I happen to spot a mistake when I check out the latest additions to the thread. I guess I have to stop posting at 3:30 in the morning. Too bad none of the web browsers have a real time spell/grammar checker!
:rolleyes:
I only changed 1 word granted it did make a BIG differance in interpretation (and you caught it rightfully so).. The wrong post would have immediately pointed out I was wrong, no if ands or buts..
The pc I usually use at work is slow as S**t (its an IBM p60 :( )and I just usually want to get the posts done.. I'll try and be more careful in the future (It just seems to be at the worst when I'm really into a thread)

I had a typo on my web site for 6 months that I never saw even though I viewed the page regularly, It was pointed out by someone who saw the site (unfortunately some of the search engines already have the page cached).

Bob3,

For me it was rather simple but then again I do stuff like that for a living. All you have to do is run the <cd_letter>:\reader\reader.exe file. The ill attempt at 'copy protection' left the cd in a unfriendly user format that half works. In the end all they ended up doing is encrypting the pdf files and cutting out the non-windows market, a rather BAD idea if you ask me.

If you need any further info on this topic then please pm (private msg) me.

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom