Helix pro compact

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WAIT!

MK17T's ????!!!!?????

Put a couple of those on your August order. I asked my LDS to order but the three folks at the counter just shook their collective head. Let me know the price so I can do a paypal!

WAIT!

MK17T's ????!!!!?????

Put a couple of those on your August order. I asked my LDS to order but the three folks at the counter just shook their collective head. Let me know the price so I can do a paypal!
Tell you what, if I can get a couple I'll gift you one😂

Tell you what, if I can get a couple I'll gift you one😂
Think it will be here by the end of August for my anticipated trip? Do you think there will be a conversion for my MK11T to just add the environmental seal chamber and parts? I'm about ready to do the conversion to DIN so that may be a good afternoon project to roll together! That would do for a second reg for the pony bottle !!

Think it will be here by the end of August for my anticipated trip? Do you think there will be a conversion for my MK11T to just add the environmental seal chamber and parts? I'm about ready to do the conversion to DIN so that may be a good afternoon project to roll together! That would do for a second reg for the pony bottle !!
I'll do my best🫠

Interestingly the flow rate on the legend elite is listed as 1500 l/min. Not much in it between the humble Titan/Core etc and ALs TOTL.

I do love the simplicity of the MK2 but not a fan of the hose routing at all from a visual point of view.

As you are aware I can get you the yoke kit if you want it James, just let me know.

Am I mistaken in that all (?] first stages can supply more air than the tank valve can handle anyway? So under normal circumstances flow rate is largely meaningless? Happy to be corrected by a big brain. Cheers.

Simon, if you can get me the parts to convert to yoke please do. Let me know and I will paypal you the cash. You have my email. Then maybe I can trick my wife into using the Core and get my Titan LX back before she dunks it in the rinse tank without a cap!

Simon, if you can get me the parts to convert to yoke please do. Let me know and I will paypal you the cash. You have my email. Then maybe I can trick my wife into using the Core and get my Titan LX back before she dunks it in the rinse tank without a cap!
Consider it done.

At 200bar, according to SP:

? l/min MK19 Evo.

2600 l/min MK2 Evo

5500 l/min MK11

6900 l/min MK17 Evo

7500 l/min MK21

8500 l/min MK25

Mic drop...

Yeah, but it is the AL firsts now I am curious about to confirm my recollection. The 1500 L sounds about right which means it is considerably less than the newer Mk 2 Evo, though the Legend first has a really exceptionally tight IP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom