Hello...again?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverInAk

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, the board is a little different. For those that remember me, thanks and it's good to be back in the water. I was surprised I remembered my password here.

I hate to admit that I put diving on the back burner for the last, um, ah, well eight months! I can't believe that it's been that long.

Its a long story and absolutely boring, so I'm not going to tell it. I will say that I finally put everything else on hold, grabbed my new DUI TLS350 and Weezle (which I've had for months but hadn't gotten wet) down to the local dive site.

I now remember what I loved about diving. Everything!

So, hello again from Alaska. I'm going to concentrate on doing some regular diving again, and getting back to this board.

I didnt know you then, but I'm real glad to meet you now!!!:bounce:

So in the typical Texas Tradition; YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW Glad to see ya!!!!
:D

Dave

I am new here so we probably have not met.

Anyway, Welcome Back.

Thanks everyone. As you all know already, this board rocks!

Now that I've submerged again, all I can think about is my next opportunity. I can't squeeze a dive in this weekend, but I'm scheduling next weekened.

This weekend I'm picking up my new Motorcycle! :bounce:

The correct answer is "Not enough". However we get some decent summer weather, but it's a short season. You may be able to ride from Mid April to the end of September on a good year but usually May - Sept.

The think to note is it's usually in the 50's. We get some great days for a week or two in the 70's but mostly it's cool by most peoples standards.

I know that there several days last year that my wife and I thought it was just plain HOT, but it was only 65 or 68. That's HOT to us!

That's more than I would have thought. I have freinds here in NY that only ride 6 months out of the year. Most of them are "fair weather bikers". Then I have another freind, as long as the roads aren't icy he'll ride (that's what I used to be like).

I gave it up years ago. sold the bikes (needed the $) The wife and I have talked about getting back into it, but haven't yet.

Wishing you an early spring so you can enjoy your new ride!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom