Hello all, from Ontario, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ennyl265

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,
Just wanted to say say hi to everyone here. I'm new to the board.
I'm also a reletively new diver. I got into diving in Mexico on holidays. My boyfriend was already a diver so my introduction was inevitable. I'd always wanted to dive but never had the guts to do it before. So, after a crash course we dove 40ft on the Mayan Riviera reef. It was instant love:D . I signed up for the full padi course when we got home. I passed my certification 2 months later, this past spring.
We dive mostly in Lake Erie. He have dove in a few quarries as well as a couple dives in the Fhantom 5 Dive park in Tobermory. Although the group we dive with are planning an Ice dive in Feb ( barring we have ice, lol). That makes me nervous...but excited at same time:eyebrow: .
The group we dive with are owners of a shop called Scuba Plus out of Simcoe Ont. They are great great people who are involved, helpful and organize dives all the time.
Anyhow that is all hope to chat more later.
Happy diving!

Attachments

• L&D Mexico 2006.jpg
    L&D Mexico 2006.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi ennyl265,

Welcome to SB .... fellow Canadian

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good to have you with us. This is the place to ask questions,get answers and locate local divers.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Hi enny, welcome to the board. Dove a while back out of Playa Del Carmen. Great drift dive.

Nice! Thats awesome. If your from Ontario you have a major advatage. The St. lawrence hosts some of the best wrecks in the world! The water is warm enough to dive in 3mm during the summer and just cold enough to preserve many 18th and 19th century shipwrecks. The challenges of Kingston and Brockville will prepare you for almost any dive
I hope you stick with it!

Another Happy New Year & Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome aboard from somewhere nowhere near like mexico
!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom