Hello All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lidiver

New
Reaction score
I just found this board today, and am really enjoying looking through everyone's posts. I just got my c card in February while diving in the Red Sea. We, my husband and I, did all the classroom work here in New York, and did the open water dives while on vacation. I loved it so much, that we came home and immediately went out and got all of our own gear. We are looking forward to go diving again as soon as possible. The diving in the Red Sea was unbelievable, granted it was our first dive, lol, but it was truly phenomenal. I would love to chat with other newbie divers, and other divers from the long island, New York area. Looking forward to meeting new diving friends!!

welcome aboard!

i fear you might be spoiled for diving elsewhere, as the Red Sea rocks. but fear not, my first dive was in the Caymans, and hey, I still drag my tanks down for some North Florida ocean diving when the withdrawal symptoms get to be too much! :wink:

welcome aboard , now for some shocker news , the water you are around now will be cold and hum sometimes poor visability so have fun play safe !!!!!!!!!!

Howdy There! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom