Hello everybody ¡¡

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everybody, Riviera Maya is in Mexico, and yes, it was wonderful, I'd wish I had been there for months, till I'd have seen all the cenotes and reefs.
I leave here some addresses for you to be able to look for dives in Cenote "Two Eyes" ("Dos Ojos"), about the reefs I have taken some photos from the video that was made to me, but I would prefer you to experiment the sensations, you can see images but it is not the same as be there..., you know.

Some Reef divings photos: divebuddy.com/myphotos.aspx?MemID=9303

Cenote Dos Ojos -Two eyes- youtube.com video :
es.youtube.com/watch?v=JvwYPjQ2J9o&NR=1

Sorry but I did not take camera to my cenote divings - just OWD- so, you will have to believe in me when I say that it is the most wonderful dive I have ever done.

I'd like to write down the "diary" but by now, please see the videos and photos as starter : ))))

Thank you to everybody for your interest ¡¡¡¡ See you in the board, and again I recommend to dive in Mexico -Riviera Maya- and cenotes, of course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom