hello everybody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4life#1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello to all, Im new around here in Florida, Im from Puerto Rico and I have not made any dive yet in FL. Im looking for a dive buddy who like to do shore diving in the area of Hollywood FL, Dania or Ft. Lauderdale. I have my own equipment, just need to rent tanks. If there's somebody that can show me the dive spots around, please contact me at 386-344-5969. Thanks..........

We are planning on diving in Jupiter this weekend. It is not a shore dive. If interested email me back and I'll call you. I think the boat runs $55. If we do a 3 tank dive on Sunday it is $85 which includes lunch.
terri

Thanks for the invitation. I really would like to dive dive this weekend but I have to work. The thing is that my work schedule its not easy. Im a customs officer and my days off rotate. For example in march I dont have any weekend off. My cel-386-344-5969, you can contact me after 4:00 pm and I will let you know my days off for the next month just in case you guys can dive those days. And thankyou again.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom