Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skinsfan0260

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well I finally did it. All my life I have wanted to swim in aqua blue water, and I finally have taken the first step. Heck today was the second step. I finished my second class. I'm hoping to be able to finish my open water dive in Cozemel. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get there, learn where to get a room, find out where to finish off, figure out how to get on a boat, and keep my sanity.

Welcome to the board! Good luck on the rest of your course and let this class be just the beginning of your learning!

Hey, Welcome to :sblogo:!! I'd suggest an airplane to Coz as its faster than driving or boats and they have a regular schedule. It's even easy to call a sick week from work and get some Vitamin D while soaking in a salt water bath or hyperbaric rejuivination therapy!

happywave.gif
Hi skinsfan0260 and Welcome to
sblogo.gif

:xmastree: Welcome to ScubaBoard! :xmastree: Good luck finishing up your certification!

Back
Top Bottom