hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Just joined,

been diving for more than half my life, currently 27 and running marine conservation and dive project around the world. if people are interested let me knwo.

love underwater phtography, will post some of the best when i figure out how.

i assume most of you are from the states?

cheers,

chris
questunderseas

Welcome to the board! There are divers from all over the world here on Scubaboard...but I think your right in assuming that the "majority" are from the U.S. Make sure to fill out your profile when you get a chance so we can get to know you a bit better. Where are you located?

There are regional forums that you can check out, and since you like photography pop into this forum as well ScubaBoard - Underwater Photography

What kind of camera set up do you have? I just ordered my very first u/w setup...basic point and shoot. I'm really excited to try it out.

hey

im based in the uk. am busy up,oading some photos now.

always glad to meet divers from around the blue planet.

ive always used compact cameras. mainly fujifinepiz 6megapixel pointandshoot too.

works though.

c

hi just posted a response, guess it didnt get through.

good to meet you.

glad to meet divers from anywhere.

i use a fuji finepix compact camera. never been a technology nerd but love taking the pictures.

c

Yeah at times scubaboard can be a bit slow at posting responses...it comes and goes. They are always adding servers and stuff because the site is growing faster than was anticipated I guess. From what I've heard it's the largest scuba message board on the web.

I ordered the Canon A570, with ikelite housing and will probably be getting a Sea & Sea YS27 strobe...eventually. Gotta wait for a bit more $$ first. Man, I thought scuba was expensive in of itself...when you get into u/w photography it's a whole new level of finance draining :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom