Hello fellow surfers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henryville

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dev Clifford here, residing in Wilton, CT. I have been a certified diver since 1989, when I was living in Miami for a few years and able to hop down to the Keys on a moment's notice.

Since squandering that opportunity, I have been doing penance living in Cleveland, OH (a truly great town but I just wan't ready to accept Lake Erie diving, hoods off to those brave and hearty souls that do,) bringing up three kids, and now living in the northeast. I have concluded that warm water diving is in my future only on vacations, and rather than accept that as my diving future, I am now recomminting myself and gearing up for northeast ocean diving. God willing, my dive count per year will be much higher going forward.

With the prevalence of wreck diving here, medium to longer term I am exploring tech diving, but taking it slowly. I have read enough to know that I not only don't have the answers, but also don't even know the questions. I'm looking forward to some serious training and learning to determine whether this type of diving is really for me, and to build the skills necessary to be safe for myself and my fellow divers.

Looking forward to meeting you all here and/or on the boat.

DEv

welcome aboard...

but... "fellow surfers?" i don't think that word means what you think it means...

:eyebrow:

Internet Surfers, Andy...

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom