Hello from Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RSH

Reaction score
Lets see I am about to start my ow class, that I have put off for the past oh 20 years or so, its something i have always wanted to do....Its funny how you tend to lose focus on the things you want to do, and do the things you have to do to a decree that you cant do the things you want to do any longer. So now that I have quite smoking for 8 months, and lost 75lbs... I cant wait to get wet!!!!

But anyway,
Hello everyone

Welcome!

welcome

Congratulations for the impressive lifestyle changes you have started and welcome to the board! Keep up the good work!

Welcome to the 'Board! Have fun in your class! You definitely need to head down to the Florida panhandle and do some diving once your training is done!

Well done & welcome aboard!!!

You won't regret it all, as you just have a much much much much... better thing in replacing your old hobby :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom