Hello from Alberta Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a new diver, I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains where apparently there is an amazing lake called Lake Minnewanka that is famous for diving,,,, haven't made it there yet,,,, plan to head to Vancouver Island for some diving in July. I have traveled to the caribbean and hope to do some diving there, its so beautiful. Thats it :wink:

Someday I'm gunna get up to Washington State or Canada and do some cold water diving, this year at it's worst Southern California Pacific coast only dropped to just above 50 degrees F. Which we call cold, I'm sure you folks call that bath water.

Welcome to the board oceansaphire! Nice to see another Albertan! I'm an Edmontonian. Like i was telling Bridgediver, I didn't think there was any diving out in the prairies, you'll have to point me where to go the next time I'm home!

Hi there! I'm an Albertan (Calgary) who's lived in New York for 11 years now. I miss the Rockies, but I don't think I'd have taken up diving in the mountain lakes. Brrr. I'm a warm water girl. Easy and affordable trips from NYC to the Caribbean and Mexico 4x year keeps me happy. If you do get to dive Lake Minnewanka, I'd love to see photos. Wherever you dive, dive safe and enjoy!

Welcome to the SCUBABOARD it is a great place with lots of nice friendly helpful people. My Great Grandmother lives half the Year there with my Step Great Grandfather, they always want me to visit for the stampede.

Welcome to diving. Minnewanka is a very nice dive when the vis clears up and has stuff to see like the old dam. There is also the old town site for those with a boat or scooters. To see a whole bunch of pictures and some video from Minny go to www.mossmanscubaventures.com and look for the links. It's my buddy Greg's site and he dives the lake just about every weekend. You'll get a pretty good idea of what to see there.

There are also some good dives in Jasper.

Welcome to the board my cold water neighbor, from New England USA. Have fun here and Dive Safe................

... to the boards! Dive Safe!:)

Kayla:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom