Hello From Arkansas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bfletch1310

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good Afternoon everyone. I'm new to the forums and pretty new to scuba. I have my OW Cert, only have 6 dives so still very new.
I live in North West Arkansas and can't wait for the temps to get a little better and hit up Beaver Lake. From the videos I've watched this is a great place to dive and its right in my back yard. Any tips and advice along the way would greatly be appreciated.
I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully gaining some knowledge along the way.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your local diving, but sooner or later, that warm water oceanic diving in Florida and the Caribbean will call...

Richard.

If available in Your area take a peak buoyancy class!!! Its one of the courses that has help me the most!

Hi. Welcome to SB and the awesome world of diving.

Hey Fletch! I moved down to Little Rock from Bentonville about 4 years ago. There are a few things going on near you in the not too distant future. I'll try to post up some of the info.
fullsizeoutput_59f9.jpeg

Hey Fletch! I moved down to Little Rock from Bentonville about 4 years ago. There are a few things going on near you in the not too distant future. I'll try to post up some of the info. View attachment 505849

Is this going to take place at CJ's? I'm not on Social Media and its not on their calendar.

Do you have a lot of dives on Beaver Lake?

If available in Your area take a peak buoyancy class!!! Its one of the courses that has help me the most!

I will definitely look into that class. Thank you for the advice.
What did you find the most helpful about it?

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your local diving, but sooner or later, that warm water oceanic diving in Florida and the Caribbean will call...

Richard.

15 days and a wake up an I'll be diving in Cozumel.
Can't wait to get down there.

Beaver has a ton of stuff to look at. But it'll be cold. (At least for us southerners)
Welcome to the club!!

tx "razorback" goose

Back
Top Bottom