Hello From Arkansas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last September I finally made it down to Cozumel for a week; in case it's helpful,
My Research Notes from Planning Cozumel Trip - My Research Notes from Planning Cozumel Trip. You've already got your trip set up; where you staying and who you diving with?

Richard.
We are staying in Playa, doing the Air BND thing. It is the only way my wife and I travel now. We use to do the all inclusive's but have had way better experiences doing it on out own. I'm doing a couple of cenote dives, then going to do 4 dives with Scuba Club Cozumel.
This will be a quick trip for us we are leaving on a Weds and back on Sun. Mornings will be for dives, the rest of the day will be whatever the wife wants. LOL

Good Afternoon everyone. I'm new to the forums and pretty new to scuba. I have my OW Cert, only have 6 dives so still very new.
I live in North West Arkansas and can't wait for the temps to get a little better and hit up Beaver Lake. From the videos I've watched this is a great place to dive and its right in my back yard. Any tips and advice along the way would greatly be appreciated.
I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully gaining some knowledge along the way.
Hello this is Kyle I am new to Diving Also, is There a group that meets at the dam and do you know when and where the next Dive meeting will be

Good Afternoon everyone. I'm new to the forums and pretty new to scuba. I have my OW Cert, only have 6 dives so still very new.
I live in North West Arkansas and can't wait for the temps to get a little better and hit up Beaver Lake. From the videos I've watched this is a great place to dive and its right in my back yard. Any tips and advice along the way would greatly be appreciated.
I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully gaining some knowledge along the way.
Hello are any Divers meeting tomorrow at Beaver

Back
Top Bottom