Hello from Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joesgonediving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

My name is Mirjam and I have been diving for about 10 years now. I am originally from the Netherlands and have lived the past 5 years in London. I have dived in a variety of places, but absolutely fell in love with Indonesia. The past 7 years or so, we have been going there on dive holidays. We have always wanted to have our own dive center and decided to take the plunge in June this year. So we quit our jobs and moved to Bali.

We are now in the process of setting up our dive center called Joe's Gone Diving in Sanur on Bali. We are planning to open early next year and are currently in the middle of paper work and renovations. All very exciting (well I don't mean the paper work of course...).

Warm greetings from Bali,
Mirjam

joesgonediving.com

Hi welcome.
Shame you dont open till next year i will be there in 5 weeks.:D

Went to Bali 2 years ago, it was great Wakatobi was was the best. Good luck with the dive shop

Hi welcome.
Shame you dont open till next year i will be there in 5 weeks.:D

Hopefully you will like it so much you will come back next year as well :wink:
If you need anything while you're in Bali, please feel free to contact me.

Hey there, I am heading back to Bali for 5 or 6 weeks and I am looking for a great shop to fininsh me DM internship. Do you guys do internships. Thanks Jim

Hi Jim,

Sorry, just saw your post now (need to change my settings on scubaboard). Yes, we are doing internships. When are you looking to come to Bali? Did you also happen to send an enquiry through our website or was that a different Jim?

Thanks, Mirjam

Welcome to the board and good luck with the business venture!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom