Hello from Boston Mass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Papou

New
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello All

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the variety of discussions here on Scubaboard. Hope to be able to meet and dive with many of you in the upcoming season.I'm sure there are many here that enjoy the warm clear waters of New England as much as I do.

Safe Diving
Papou

Welcome to SB! Upcoming season? Does the dive season ever really end? :)

I guess it all depends on if you own a drysuit or not. I've come to the realization that its not if I need one but how soon can I afford to get one.

Yeah, I think that my drysuit was easily the best dive purchase I made. I know a few shops offer financing and a rent to own program on bigger items. Boston Scuba has a rent to own program and East Cast Divers offers financing and a rent to own program as well. I'm not sure if they offer this service for drysuits, but it's worth a call!

Welcome! Haven't been diving bar Boston yet, but spend a lot of time along the seacoast NH. I'm hopefully gonna make a few trips down that way this summer. Definitely to Cape Ann.

Happy bubbles!

Welcome to SB! While a drysuit is definitely a good thing, I do know some intrepid souls who dive wet in the cold stuff!

Diving Cape Cod Bay is an acquired taste! I too am looking at dry suits. A buddy remarked that watching me put my wetsuit on was like watching someone try to put on a truck tire.

howdy and welcome from south Florida.....warm water diver.

Welcome aboard! Warm . . . well that is relative.

Back
Top Bottom