Hello from Contra Costa County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mech

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there my name is Andy aka mech.
I'm a new diver and I've been diving for near 2 years with 43 dives.
My wife and kids also dive.
My 17 year old daughter really wants to persue her DM card so she can work and dive during college breaks.She actually just bought her own BC last Friday.
My boy earned his OW when he was 12.
My daughter and I are one dive away from completing our AOW (deep dive area was to rough for the class the other day).
I've done 8 dives in Monterey,4 in Tahoe,23 in Nassau and 8 on Vancouver Island.
I was actually shocked how nice the BC dives were.Absulutely awesome.
Diving has been my passion for near 2 years now and I dig it.
I have a pioneer 36 system that is still in it's infancy for me (last 7 dives)but it works well for me,I really like it and I'm getting it dialed in.
I plan on doing a lot more diving

Welcome!

Seems like you have built-in scuba buddies....

My 14 yr old Son and I dive Monterey fairly regularly. I dove the Escapade (boat dives) yesterday afternoon and had a nice time of it. The scenery off of butterfly house at 90 ft. is wonderful.

Cheers,

Sean

Welcome, mech, from a neighbor in Alameda County.

I'm in Monterey at least 1 or 2 weekends per month. PM me if you want to try and link up sometime.

From another CCC resident! As Sean touched on.. no lack of buddies in your house! Thats great,Im tyring to get my GF certed soon,but how great to make it a family affair!
This is a great place..lots of nice people with tons of good info!
This No Cal board is growing......!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom