Hello from East Liverpool, OH (wherever the he** that is!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just getting back into diving from a slight hiatus. I do have some water over my BCD, but I look forward to more classes, more tfraining, updating my equipment, and getting going again. Began my diving in Monterey, CA, in 1970, and progressed to a Senior Openwater/Ass't Instructor ticket.:coffee:

Hello, I live in Virginia Beach, VA and I do know where the hell you live. I lived in East Palestine when I was much younger and my relatives live not too far away; Negley, North Lima, Boardman, Salem, and East Palestine. I am a SCUBA instructor and I work at a dive store here locally. I still think of myself as a local boy. If I can do anything to help you out, let me know and welcome back.

welcome aboard

Roger that, Amphib. I am a retired CWO who was stationed at both Ft Eustis and Ft Story for a number of years. It seems as if you and I just switched places. Everything up here is quiet, except for the snow right now. Come to think of it the snow is quiet too!
What certification do you train for, and what shop do you work out of?

Ben, aka: GrumpyOleBear

Ben, I just had some family from your area down to visit for the Ohio State vs. Michigan game. What a weekend of football, one game after another. It's great, my neighbor is a Michigan graduate; so the sight of an Ohio state flag next door to a Michigan flag is quite a sight. In the end my team won and the rivalry and year long harassment will continue.

But anyway, back to your original question; I am a PADI instructor and I teach for Dive Quarters in Virginia Beach, VA. I,ve been diving since 1993. Certified in Okinawa, Japan and since then I have dived in just about any sitiation you can imagine. But, tell me more about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom