Hello From Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,
I am sort of new to diving, I have had my cert for about 2 years with 8 dives logged. They are all local quarry's.
I love the sport, but my friends don't share my enthusiasm. I am in need of a dive buddy...badly.
I live in southern Indiana, 40miles south of Indy, so if any of you could use a mate, please contact me....I feel starved! ha

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

look into dive clubs in your area ...

Hey There! Welcome! I'm located in Owensboro, KY (about an hour ESE of Evansville). I don't know what quarries you tend to or like to dive, but if you look at my signature, there's a link to a local dive club. It's based out of Evansville, but we have divers from IN, OH, KY, IL & TN. Feel free to check it out! If you ever find yourself at the quarry in Hopkinsville, KY (Pennyroyal Blue Springs) near the KY/ TN boarder, Look me up. I'm there a lot of weekends. If I'm not working that weekend, I'd love to show you around. I also try to get to Mermet Springs once or twice a year. Hope to maybe dive with you sometime soon!

Welcome from another Hoosier! (Terre Haute)

There are a ton of divers in Indy. You might try Dive Indy board. Also Divers Supply Indy has a club. $50 membership but you get a 10 punch air fill card so it comes out in the wash. They plan several road trips during the year as well as local dives. If nothing else join for a year and build a DB base.
Also watch the KY Piranaha Patrol forum here. There is always something going on. I think the next scheduled dive is the August 8 & 9. Doesn't mean that someone won't dive before then.

Hello, I'm about 20 or 30 miles South of you. Last year my wife and I sold most of our equipment (mistake), but we are starting to get back into it. We're trying to get a dive or two in within the next month, but scheduling has been a little crazy. I know a couple of other divers around here so if you are interested contact me and we will try to get something worked out.

Jason

Hi, and welcome to :sblogo:

Be sure to check out the Kentucky Pirahna Patrol group here on the board, we're always looking for someone new to torture! :wink:

welcome aboard

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope you enjoy your new activity and your time on the board. Ha! Once again I've beaten Dandy Don to the punch in greeting a new member. If he stays in Cozumel long enough, I may catch up on his 16,000 post lead!

Let me know if you would like to dive. I am going crazy not getting in the water. I just got back from Roatan and now I'm ready to dive the quarries again. Good thing I like the challage of trying to see where I am going.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom