Hello from KY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwilson09

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]
Hey Everyone!
I'm a Kentucky Diver looking to meet other divers, dive new places and learn new things as I go.
It's just about diving time!!!

Good afternoon,

Welcome to Scubaboard. Where about in Kentucky are you located? We have a group of divers in Northern Kentucky that get together monthly to eat dinner and dive. We also do group travel both regionally and nationally. If you'd like to ever get together just let me know and we'd love to go diving sometime.

John

Welcome!!!! Waddaya mean, "it's almost time"?:confused: With a drysuit, its always time!:D I'm in Western KY (Owensboro). I commonly dive in Hopkinsville. If you're ever this way, look me up. I'm always looking to dive

nkydiver- im more in the western part of KY but would like to do alot of diving this summer. So yes I would be very much intrested!! Where about are you in Northern KY??

tstromdiver- I live just in the next co from you. Where did you do your training at? You ever go to Blue Meridian? on the about time to dive.... lol..... i haven't yet tried the dry suit adventure... but i hear its great.

I started out with Blue Meridian, but am now with Aquatech out of Evansville. I just felt Aquatech had a bit more to offer me in both equipment & training, because of my interest in technical diving. The quarry will be opening up in about 2 weeks. I'll be a little while in diving down there, but plan to by early May at the latest. You'll find me down at the Hopkinsville quarry most weekends I'm off from work (I only work 2/5 weekends)

Last edited:
We're in Florence, KY, but we do most of our training at Falling Rock down in Louisville. Over the summer we'll offer usually 4-5 regional trips, places like Loch Low Minn in TN, Haigh in northern IL, and Mermet over in your neck of the woods. We're pretty sure we'll be heading to Hopkinsville sometime this summer as well.

I have inlaws in NW TN so I make the drive to Paducah then south to Dresden usually once every other month. We'll have to get together and dive sometime.

Welcome to the board!! I'm a NC new diver and also new to the board. Everyone is so nice here. This is a wonderful site.. Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom