Hello From Manchester

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akainth

New
Reaction score
Hi All

Just thought I'd make an intro post to say Hello - and also just to say that this is a great Diving forum !

Iv'e been diving in Sharm (Egyptian Red Sea) a couple of times, and with only 20 dives under my belt have become totally addicted.

After coming back from Sharm, about a month ago, I had some medical queries, and found some excellent help and advice from this website.

Good Luck & Happy Diving......

akainth:
Hi All

Just thought I'd make an intro post to say Hello - and also just to say that this is a great Diving forum !

Iv'e been diving in Sharm (Egyptian Red Sea) a couple of times, and with only 20 dives under my belt have become totally addicted.

After coming back from Sharm, about a month ago, I had some medical queries, and found some excellent help and advice from this website.

to the board red rose Im white but I dont hold it against you

akainth:
Hi All

:scubadive Welcome to the site!!! Lots to learn and see here. :scubadive

welcome aboard! glad you found us

Hello Manchester and welcome to SB!
I didn't see how United finished up tonight, did they win?
I sitting in my B&B in Witherly, heading back to the states on Thursday.

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Back
Top Bottom