Hello from Marin County, California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gkellogg

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm new to the board, but have been diving since 1972 where I got my NAUI certification in High School. Oddly enough, I hadn't encountered this board until recently directded hear to help find information on selecting a new Strobe.

I've just started getting into UW photography, just having purchased an Oly C-5050. From the posts I've seen so far, the Inon D-180s looks like the one for me, but I'm not done checking.

Next week I'm off to Utila, in the Honduras Bay Islands, where I hope to snag some good shots of a migrating Whale Shark with my new rig, then it's back to the colder waters of California, where I'm working on my PADI Dive Master rating.

Gregg

gkellogg:
I'm new to the board, but have been diving since 1972 where I got my NAUI certification in High School. Oddly enough, I hadn't encountered this board until recently directded hear to help find information on selecting a new Strobe.

I've just started getting into UW photography, just having purchased an Oly C-5050. From the posts I've seen so far, the Inon D-180s looks like the one for me, but I'm not done checking.

Next week I'm off to Utila, in the Honduras Bay Islands, where I hope to snag some good shots of a migrating Whale Shark with my new rig, then it's back to the colder waters of California, where I'm working on my PADI Dive Master rating.

Gregg
Welcome to SB from NH

gkellogg:

Gregg

Welcome to the board Gregg and best of luck with your trip, sounds like fun... best of luck on your DM rating.

Deb

Wow you have been diving for as long as I have been alive!!! Ouch, sorry.. It was meant to be a whole hearted bow to your expiernece!!

Welcome to the board---When your board visit the board is what I say... Bla, Bla, Bla

welcome aboard!

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom