Hello from Montana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schmisl

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am very new to this sport. Just finished my pool sessions and am anxiously waiting to get my OW certification.

This is a great site for information!

Thanks,
Schmisl

and a warm (although still snowy) welcome from Ottawa Canada.

Don't be nervous of asking any (and I do mean any) question. Someone will be sure to give you an answer.

and a WARM and Sunny Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Glad to have you aboard :balloon:

Hi and Welcome to the Boards!

When you get a chance please fill out your profile,
We don't know anything about you, unless you tell us. :wink:

See you 'round the boards!

Welcome to the board schmisl and good luck on your open waters.
You have come to the best scuba board on the net.
:jester:

Good to see a fellow Westerner! Welcome to the boards. I'm in Rexburg, ID, just the other side of the park. Just curious, where will you be doing your open water this time of year? See you around and have fun.

Landlocked,

We are going to Belmont Springs near Logan, Utah for our OW certification dives. What they say is that the water stays about 96 degrees year around.
If we don't get out certification now we will have to wait until June and get them at Bighorn Lake here in Montana. I don't think I can wait that long.
So, it's off to Utah we go!!!:D

I did my open water at Belmont. In fact, I will be there again this Staurday. The Local Dive club is having an Easter Egg hunt. The temperature is about 85% at the surface. The springs on the bottom are hot. About 30 feet at the deepest spot and 1 to 2 feet of visisbility after the class crawls in. It is a place to stay current during the long winters, but don't expect much in the way of a diving adventure. Someone did sink an old metal boat there once upon a time. Hope everything goes well and happy diving. Maybe I will see you there sometime.

Schmisl.... :bounce:

Welcome aboard!
I hang out with Landlocked hear in still snowy Idaho, but we think warm.
Good luck with your OW coming up. Does Kelly Dive also?

Pshyc up for LOW viz :bounce:
Read ya around the board. (maybe even see you at Belmont sometime..........) :whoa:

Mudguppy :confined:

Back
Top Bottom