Hello from Montreal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nihaomtl

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! Bonjour à tous! Hola todos! 你好!

My long time friend "abitton" has been spending all of his "surface time" surfing ScubaBoard. :10: I thought I'd better take a look a this board that kept him inside for so long... :wink: Just started to look around and I must admit this board ROCKS! :14: Great forums, interesting threads and what looks like a very good crowd, eager to listen and share.

Diving since 2004, I only know the murky/cold water from the Quebec and Ontario. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I just love to be underwater!

My first warm water diving will take place in a month: 2 weeks of pure diving bliss in Bonaire! Can't wait...

Other than diving, I enjoy pretty much anything outdoor: kayaking, sailing, swimming, hiking, climbing, camping...and BBQing.

Ok, enough "off topic" blabla... Time for scuba talk!

See ya! Au revoir! Hasta luego! 再见!
Sebas

Hey Sebas, welcome to SB, glad you found some time to stop by and chat, hope you like the place too.
David

Bienvenue au Scubaboard. I also learn to dive in the cold murky water of northern Quebec, but the past 20 years I've been diving cold and sometimes murky water around Vancouver Island.

Cheers

Al

hi sebas, you're going to love bonaire, like everybody else says

make sure you go to the Lost Penguin at least once for lunch

Aloha Sebas and welcome to scubaboard.

There are alot of very intelligent and interesting people here. It is also so enjoyable to be able to learn from many more experienced and pass on knowledge to those just starting out.

I have started to find scubaboard as addicting as scuba diving!

"See" you in the forums...

nihaomtl:
Hello all! Bonjour à tous! Hola todos! 你好!

My long time friend "abitton" has been spending all of his "surface time" surfing ScubaBoard. :10: I thought I'd better take a look a this board that kept him inside for so long... :wink: Just started to look around and I must admit this board ROCKS! :14: Great forums, interesting threads and what looks like a very good crowd, eager to listen and share.

Diving since 2004, I only know the murky/cold water from the Quebec and Ontario. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I just love to be underwater!

My first warm water diving will take place in a month: 2 weeks of pure diving bliss in Bonaire! Can't wait...

Other than diving, I enjoy pretty much anything outdoor: kayaking, sailing, swimming, hiking, climbing, camping...and BBQing.

Ok, enough "off topic" blabla... Time for scuba talk!

See ya! Au revoir! Hasta luego! 再见!
Sebas
Welcome aboard....I live just an hour os so south of you in VT...PM me if you want to come down and dive sometime.
C-Dawg

Welcome to the board!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom