hello from new hampshire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bushman

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been reading the board for a week or so and joined a couple days ago. The info I've been reading has been great. Certified in 95 but never dove alot. A friend was certified last year, so now I have a great dive buddy. I'm taking the AOW class next weekend. Hope to do many dives this summer.

Thanks,
Bushman

G'Day from Sydney,

Just heard from some NH Divers that they had a rude Californian type awakening from their slumber.

felt in Boston as well, did you get a shaking?

AusWiz

G'Day from Sydney,

Just heard from some NH Divers that they had a rude Californian type awakening from their slumber.

AusWiz

Hello, and welcome to the board. You'll soon discover this is a great place to spend your SI ... heck it's a great time any time.:D

Originally posted by AusWiz

I heard about it on the radio on my way down to Cape Ann this morning, but I didn't actually feel anything... Hmm... perhaps it was that instant that I thought the base on my car sounded pretty good! :)

-Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom