Hello from NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

windyhill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, I’m Mike from upstate NY. I have almost no scuba experience unless a friends gear in a pool counts. I actually joined because my full time job is reselling government surplus and I recently acquired a large amount of underwater gear that came from a police unit. The items are all higher end, a large amount of underwater cameras and camcorders, some underwater lights, hand held sonar, underwater metal detectors, spot lights, diver communication systems, pingers and an rov. I normally sell everything I get on eBay but it looks like this might be a better place. Anyway hello and thanks for having me.

Hi Mike, I am very familiar with the New Hartford area. I am a Canadian, who while in the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) was stationed in Rome twice.

I can't help you in the selling of the gear, but welcome to Scubaboard.

Hi and welcome. Whereabouts in NY. Just south of Kingston, myself.

Hi Mike, I am very familiar with the New Hartford area. I am a Canadian, who while in the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) was stationed in Rome twice.

I can't help you in the selling of the gear, but welcome to Scubaboard.
Hey I have met a few Canadians stationed at EADS, I think there is also some other branches of military if I remember right I used to live on the edge or Oriskany near 365. Thank you for the welcome

Oops...

And welcome from western NY, though I am near your demise as I am in Elmsford for the weekend with my daughter's college graduation...

And welcome from western NY, though I am near your demise as I am in Elmsford for the weekend with my daughter's college graduation...
Congratulations :cheers:to your graduate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom