Hello From Orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sauron

Registered
Reaction score
Hi There,
I'm new to this board, although not to message boards or to diving either. I've been Naui Certed for 4 1/2 years open water, and 3 1/2 for Nitrox and Advanced OW.
I actually found this list from a Motorcycle list (Which is my other passion), but hey, whatever it takes right?

Mark

from the burg to your north... Altamonte Springs. I hope you learn as much from this board as I ahve and that you have as rewarding experience too!

Welcome to Scubaboard.
I think we may have a fair number of bikers here, maybe we should do a poll.
What kind of bike?

welcome from Winter Garden , FL. You'll find a bunch of divers from the area on here.

I used to be from New Smyrna Beach. Now I live in upstate New York. The diving sure is different here...

Well hello.....from Orlando as well.

:all:

Jason

P.S. - Hey Harley, if you're going to do a poll make sure you warn MechDiver first :tease:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe....................

What kind of bike?
Untill 5 weeks ago, it was a Honda CBR 929. It is now a 2 foot x 2 foot cube of aluminum and plastic.... (RIP) Mini-Van Driver Grrr. So, now I'm deciding on what to get next...

Now I live in upstate New York. The diving sure is different here...
Southern Tier or Aderondecks? I Grew (age 2 - 13) in the Southern Tier...

Thanks for the welcome Y'all

Mark

Sauron once bubbled...
Southern Tier or Aderondecks? I Grew (age 2 - 13) in the Southern Tier...

Southern Tier. I live near Binghamton. I've lived here 6 years, but am only now getting in to diving up here. I'm about halfway between the St. Lawrence and Dutch Springs quarry in PA, so I'll be heading to each of those places to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom