Hello from Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cxdivers

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have just opened up a dive shop here in Playa del Carmen, just south of Cancun and west of Cozumel. We specialize in small groups with specific diving needs... no crowds. If you are planning a vacation down to Mexico, let me know, I can probably help, not only for diving options but a bunch of other great stuff to see and do here.

May be there sooner than you think...what is the status of the swine-flew epidemic? :)

Thanks, no website yet, still under construction. So I noticed you are in Cancun, practically neighbors. There will be a diver/diveleader get together on saturday here in Playa at the Hotel Tropical Casa Blanca, AV 1 entre 8 y 10 with our friends from Abyss Divers. You should come. We will have a demonstration on the FFM and UW Communications systems.

May be there sooner than you think...what is the status of the swine-flew epidemic? :)

Fortunately the state of Quintana Roo had very few cases. There is actually no more talk about the issue and things are very much back to normal. All in all you will be perfectly safe. When are you thinking of coming down? We are having a truly exceptional whale shark season and sightings have been awesome. If you plan to be here before september 15th you can still catch the end of the season. Snorkeling with them is a true experience.

I have just opened up a dive shop here in Playa del Carmen, just south of Cancun and west of Cozumel. We specialize in small groups with specific diving needs... no crowds. If you are planning a vacation down to Mexico, let me know, I can probably help, not only for diving options but a bunch of other great stuff to see and do here.

I'm actually going to be in Cozumel Aug 30 - Sept 5. Any recommendations on places to eat or things to do?

We want to come down there. when is the best time of year to visit?

Back
Top Bottom