Hello from Rhode Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstudley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everybody. I've been diving for about a year now (PADI advanced certified) however I only have 14 dives under my belt :( My original dive buddy got sent overseas with the Army so I haven't been diving as much as I would like.

Anyway, I live in Johnston and I'm looking for a new dive buddy/group (I still can't convince my wife to try SCUBA). I have a large truck and have no problem being the chauffeur for dives. Anyone interested please let me know :)

Welcome from Connecticut! Hopefully I'll bump into you at Fort Weth, or some of the other sites!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Hey V,
I live in Warwick. I have several friends that are certified but for what ever reasons cant get their crap together. I got certified a couple of years ago but have not been in the water in a while. I kind of got spooked when my Liutenant died at Fort Wetherill last year. Robert Patnaude. So now i am going to Aruba saturday and im trying to get in a couple of dives up here kind of a refresher. If you want to get together let me know.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the New England Lobsta Divahs for folks near you

Back
Top Bottom