Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHides

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello scuba community! My name is Tai and I'm the new owner of fathers scuba company "ScubaHides" that specializes in giving tanks a unique and graphic look, whether for your business, family or just that cool design we offer. My dad started ScubaHides back in 2000 after diving and eventually getting tired of seeing bland grey tanks. He launched in San Francisco and North Carolina. http://www.scubahides.com
313TXXFQZHL.jpg

Sadly after some years his health had declined and he fell off from keeping the business up for some years before passing in 2011, leaving to a friend until I was age. My father was a master diver and was beginning to teach me to dive but this never fell through due to his health. Now I am currently the owner and trying to the name back out into the diving communities. I am redesigning our site, searching for new clients and shops to work with.

With rebuilding the new site, any new orders from now to the next few weeks will be featured on the site and our new instagram (@ScubaHides) Please share with friends and family! I can't wait to get this running again and give the scuba community even more of name an image and get in the water! Thank you!

very interesting and very cool...thanks for sharing.

Those tanks are really cute.

Any impact on Visual Inspection? How hard are they to remove?

Back
Top Bottom