Dive Deep with me: From the Netherlands to Koh Chang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving-kohchang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello Fellow Divers! 🌊

I'm thrilled to join this incredible community of underwater enthusiasts. My name is Maurice van den Heuvel, and I've been a certified scuba diving instructor for over 15 years. My journey began in the beautiful south of the Netherlands, and it has taken me to some of the most awe-inspiring underwater landscapes around the globe. These days, you'll often find me exploring the serene waters of Koh Chang, Thailand.

I've had the privilege of guiding countless individuals through their first bubbles to advanced technical dives. Whether it's the thrill of the unknown or the peace that comes from being one with the ocean, I'm passionate about sharing the transformative experience that diving can offer.

Beyond the ocean, I'm an entrepreneur with successful business ventures across Europe, including the sale of swimming pools. I also love channeling my passion for the underwater world into web creation. In fact, I run an informative website dedicated to diving in Koh Chang, where you can find tips, dive site reviews, and other valuable resources.

I'm looking forward to engaging with all of you, sharing experiences, and learning from this diverse and knowledgeable community. If you ever have questions about diving in Koh Chang or just want to chat about the latest diving gear, feel free to reach out!

Dive safe and see you underwater! 🐠

Best regards,
Maurice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom