New divers from France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi from another fellow countryman, who learnt to dive between Nice and Menton. Was still around in August, in Villefranche sur Mer.

Have you ever try the Atlantic coast ? Some nice diving there too.
Hi,
I was in Nice in August, diving at Nice diving, French Riviera is so cool! Don't you think?

Hi,
I was in Nice in August, diving at Nice diving, French Riviera is so cool! Don't you think?
Yeah, cool and very much under rated as far as diving is concerned.

Perfect! That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for!

Merci bien!

More please?

Sorry, but that's all the videos I know about it on YouTube. Some more details thought : weather can be a bother as some of those wrecks lies up to 5 nautic miles off the coast, too much wind means too much waves and current, so no diving. Water is usually cold : 12° to 14°C on the bottom. Some of the wrecks are well below 40m, an example the Balena lies 70m deep. Some are even deeper, 80m range, but I'm not qualified for those depths yet.

Thank you for all your enthusiasm with diving and bringing it to this forum . All I know is that Beuchat manufactures some darn good equipment and France is somewhere over the pond .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom