Hello from suburban Chicago!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds better than when I was there two weeks ago. Hopefully it is as good or better tomorrow!
No worries, things happen. Yes I was at the last Bottom Breathers meeting, in fact I was the one Dan pointed out for having gotten certified since the last meeting.

I am currently working on my advanced open water (doing it thru SDI vs PADI) and would love to have a fun dive but also practice navigation, SMB deployment, etc. let me know if that is something you might be interested in.

I would be happy to do a fun dive that included some practice with navigation or anything you would like to work on. I was out at Haigh today and worked on navigation. Visibility was marginal but I was able to find the way! Let me know when you would like to go.

Once I'm certified mid September, I'd be more than willing to join you for a dive.

I am always looking for dive pals. I am in the city. Have my OW and AOW

Cool, maybe we could meet out at Haigh sometime! Possibly looking at diving the lake next year. I am currently OW but plan on getting AOW in the spring / early summer of 2017.

Cool, maybe we could meet out at Haigh sometime! Possibly looking at diving the lake next year. I am currently OW but plan on getting AOW in the spring / early summer of 2017.

Sure hit me up when you go next.

I'd be open for lake dives in 2017 - heading to Haigh Sunday for some of my AOW checkouts. Just got a dry suit so need to learn how to dive that as well:)

I just picked up my drysuit from DRIS today! OW dives are this weekend at Haigh. Doing the drysuit specialty along with OW.

Seems there is a group of us here in the Chicagoland area, perhaps we can all get together for some dives! Be it at Haigh or in the lake. I would like to check out Pearl Lake up by Rockford sometime next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom