Hello from Sunny Islamorada Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Key Dives

New
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! Key Dives wants to welcome everyone to some of the best diving in the world!

reef-2016-jpg.390738

We have dive club special rates for groups. We want to take you and your club diving!

Each 2 tank trip, includes tanks, weights, and a FREE Guide!

alligator-reef-2-jpg.390739

Visit all the top wrecks of the upper keys: Eagle, Spiegel Grove and Duane.

For every 10 paying divers get ONE FREE.

All dives guided by our staff of marine enthusiasts, so kick back and really enjoy your dives.

We have over 50 different dive sites ranging from 20ft to 110ft. Our most famous site, Alligator Reef, has more than 500 different species of fish!

On site gear storage locker for all dive gear. No more dragging wet gear back and forth each day. Leave your gear with us and it is set up and ready for you to dive on the boat each day. We also rinse and store your gear after each day of diving and hang it out to dry prior to your departure.

Reasonable, convenient, comfortable, accommodations near the dive shop. Our boat is onsite, so everything is close and convenient.

Call us today for a package specially tailored for you and your group!
305-664-2211 or info@keydives.com

COME AND SEE ALL ISLAMORADA HAS TO OFFER!

Attachments

• reef 2016.jpg
    reef 2016.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 181
  • alligator reef 2.jpg
    alligator reef 2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 135
Nice post.

Yeah, I'm hoping they'll post more pics! Show the rest of the world what they're missing! :D :D :D

I did my OW at Key Dives just a few weeks ago. Great group of peeps! Be sure to visit the Lazy Days next door post dive for good food and cold beer.
Hi Mike and Emily! I'll be back down toward the last of this month for a few weeks. I hope to see you then.
G

Back
Top Bottom