Hello from Sydney - Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XSScubaKitty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
G'day from Down Under,

I've been diving for 7 years and doing my Dive Master.

Lots of my dives are around my hometown, Sydney. Grey Nurse/Port Jackson/Wobbegong Sharks, Giant Cuttlefish, Octopus, Weedy Seadragon, big Blue groper, wrasses, leatherjackets, sting ray and beautiful nudibranch. So come and do a few dives here some time :)

Hope to join in all the conversation and learn/share experience, especially from petite divers... I cannot get gear that fit me, tee hee... guess what, I'm 4' 11'', that 148cm.

Enjoy your diving,

XSScubaKitty.

XSScubaKitty:
G'day from Down Under,

I've been diving for 7 years and doing my Dive Master.

Lots of my dives are around my hometown, Sydney. Grey Nurse/Port Jackson/Wobbegong Sharks, Giant Cuttlefish, Octopus, Weedy Seadragon, big Blue groper, wrasses, leatherjackets, sting ray and beautiful nudibranch. So come and do a few dives here some time :)

Hope to join in all the conversation and learn/share experience, especially from petite divers... I cannot get gear that fit me, tee hee... guess what, I'm 4' 11'', that 148cm.

Enjoy your diving,

XSScubaKitty.

G'day XSScubaKitty and welcome to the boards. It's great to see another Aussie on here. Pull up a pew, crack a tinnie and enjoy!

Sorry to hear you can't get gear. I'm sure there's people here who can help.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

Back
Top Bottom