Hello from Tampa Bay area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raiderbob

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all..currently going thru my PADI open water class (we were supposed to do our first set of dives this weekend but were canceled due to weather/zero vis. Anyways, I look forward to continuing to learn and am enjoying the site.

Bob

howdy and welcome from your southeast Florida neighbor.....

Welcome, guys! Maybe I'll see you in the water sometime.

Scubaboard runs a dive event twice a year at Ginnie Springs. It's about 2 hours north of Tampa. The next one is 10/28-10/30. It's one of my favorite things to attend. Check it out: ScubaBoard 2016 Fallfest Megadive

Welcome, guys! Maybe I'll see you in the water sometime.

Scubaboard runs a dive event twice a year at Ginnie Springs. It's about 2 hours north of Tampa. The next one is 10/28-10/30. It's one of my favorite things to attend. Check it out: ScubaBoard 2016 Fallfest Megadive

thanks, my Raiders just happen to be visiting tampa that weekend but i will definitely look out for the next one. we camp quite a bit so this will open up more stuff for our camping trips as well.

finished our certification a couple weekends ago and just did our first dives on our trip to St Thomas. what a beautiful place! had an absolute blast. I had trouble equalizing on our 2nd dive so i stayed around 20 ft or so and checked things out, worked on my technique. overall very happy with our first set of dives and look forward to many more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom