Hello from Texas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Texan,

Born and reared native Texan and proud of it. I've been to PK once. My small boat can handle three divers and gear and thats about it. I'd love to go back if the vis ever gets any better.

Tom

Glad to have you aboard. You are in good company with the other Texans. Look into joining the Texas Swamp Diving Team.

Chad

Double T,

We plan to hit all of those lakes over the next year and then some, I hope you'll be able to join our little group of Texas Swamp Divers for these dives.

We also get over to the Terrel Scuba Park (Clear Springs) quite often, so if you hanker for a dive over there, just let us know.

(Dee, you know as well as I do, being twisted allows for a unique and efficient finning position!)

and a hello from one of the Canadian crew. You'll love it here, as you can tell from the previous posts, we're real friendly

from the Austin Area!

There's a considerable bunch of us also - perhaps not quite as loud as the other areas - - That's OK, our local diving is better!

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom