Hello from the U.K.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russ_UK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hiya - I've just found this forum while looking for some information about a trip I am planning, and like what I have seen so far..
I live in North Wales in the UK, and I have been diving for 14 years - nearly all of my dives have been on shipwrecks. Qualified with BSAC (British Sub Aqua Club) to Advanced Diver & Advanced Nitrox Diver.

Russ

Hi There.

Welcome to :sblogo:

Hiya Russ! :D

Welcome to the site. It's great for useful info and for entertainment & a few laughs as well.

I haven't been in UK waters for over a year now but hope to be diving locally again soon.

Safe diving!

Hi Russ, welcome. I also did BSAC here in South Africa for advance. When are you diving in South Africa?

Thank you for all your warm welcomes.

Hi Russ, welcome. I also did BSAC here in South Africa for advance. When are you diving in South Africa?

It's not South Africa that I am going to - I'm after some info for diving in Puerto Princesa, Palawan in the Philippines & I have made a request in the philippine-paradise-divers for the info I am after.

Hi Russ, I'm new here too. I currently live in New Zealand but I'm moving back to North Wales in October. I've never dived in the UK so would really like to hook up with someone local to do a few trips.

Becky

welcome . I am from cardiff origionally

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom