Hello from Warren, MI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey all! Thanks to the advice of one of your members, I figured I'd introduce myself to my locals. I live in Warren and dive the St. Clair River quite a bit and managed to hit most of the Great Lakes this summer. Always looking for new places to dive and new people to dive with.

erparamedic:
Hello! Welcome to the board!

Hubby and I livein Indianapolis, so if you're ever down this way, give a holler. If we're not busy, we'd be happy to dive!

emt1128@yahoo.com

Thanks for the invite. Same goes to you two if you're ever in our area.

Give a shout over here if you're ever in West Michigan. We try to take the boat out and dive a couple of times a week. I think we'll leave it in for at least another month.

cobaltblue:
Give a shout over here if you're ever in West Michigan. We try to take the boat out and dive a couple of times a week. I think we'll leave it in for at least another month.

Sweet you got it. You have a lot of wrecks in the preserve. Do you dive them quite a bit?

A friend and I ran into a couple of this crew in Portage Quarry after finishing up in Gilboa Quarry. Nice group of people. I myself live in Westland and am always looking for people to dive with.

--Ryan

Great to hear from you my friend. You will find numerous persons to dive with on this board that are local to you. I am on the West side in New Hudson but you are only about 45 minutes away. Dive safe, enjoy life like crazy, and enjoy that inner explorer that all SCUBA divers share.

Lance

Tiny Bubbles:
Welcome to the group.

Are you going to the Marine City get-together tomorrow? And are you bringing your DIY canister light?

-Ray

Yes and Yes... but you know this already because I just left you at the bar in Marine City after a great dive day. TIMMMMYYY!:mooner:

Lancelot:
Great to hear from you my friend. You will find numerous persons to dive with on this board that are local to you. I am on the West side in New Hudson but you are only about 45 minutes away. Dive safe, enjoy life like crazy, and enjoy that inner explorer that all SCUBA divers share.

Lance

Thanks Lance. You should join us some time on one of our Marine City dives. We've been going every pretty much every Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom