Hello Its Been A While

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8buck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just figured i would jump on here and say hello. Man have things changed on here. I am sorry I missed the Weekie dive new years eve bash I hope me keeping my dive opened late helped out a few divers. I would like to plan a dive here real soon we have a 36 ft dive boat here at Down Under Scuba if anyone wants to go hit the chilly waters of the Gulf we leave out of Hudson by Mikes Dockside... Anyways glad to read everyone is doing good and hello to all the new divers on here.....

Glad to see ya posting, and know all is good.

Welcome back Brandon! We missed you over News Year Eve bash, but you had a really good reason. I'm not to sure about all that Gulf cold water, but I'd love to do a dive with your dive shop soon.

How've you been? Long time no see.

Baitedstorm you are more than welcome to come dive with us anytime it would be an honor to have you grace us with your skills

Reefguy yea its been a while just been working we all need to get together and dive soon

Brandon, Yeah it was great that you kept your shop open for us so we could get last min top offs. It sure would have been nice if you could have stayed that night but I know why you couldnt and totally understand. Non-the-less you were missed by alot of people. Btw your brand new fins you left are at the main gate.

Shane

8buck:
Baitedstorm you are more than welcome to come dive with us anytime it would be an honor to have you grace us with your skills

:chicken: wooohooo, ya'll heard straight from the horses mouth... "GRACE" :chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom