Hello Orca Bait!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donclaypool

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi S.B'ers,

Former Conch diver(Florida)/Oregon Native just moved out here to Seattle, living on Lake Union and wanting to dive often and spontaneously! Gimme a shout if you're up for company on your next outing or need a buddy. Have old drysuit and new steel 119's! -And one 7mm Bare drysuit, large, -for sale. In years past I've dove(dived?, sunk and resurfaced?) in Edmonds a few times and Agate's pass. That one was a goodie! Certified in Alaska in '96 blah blah blah.

Guess I should have had new 6" Oregon Duck Mix stickers added to my tanks when I purchased them from UW the other day, bummer. Now I'll probably have to have them o2 cleaned even though they've never been wet, Tyler, anyone?

Anyway, Florida is great but overrated, hot, crowded, and miserable partly due to a severe scarcity of northwest microbrew deco-fluids. It's good to be back in the PacNW. Now I can be damp all the time!

See Ya',

Don

Oooh, must- edit profile

Damp all the time is the truth, especially this time of year...
What is your availability schedule for going diving...what kind of diving do you like to do?
Let us know and I am sure some of us will chime in for a buddy...
Kirsten

Back
Top Bottom