Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alykitcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello My name is Aly. I am a reletivly new diver with 20 dives under my belt. Unfortunatly none have been in my local area. I was wondering if there was anyone in my area who wouldn't mind me tagging along on a couple of dives both to learn the area a bit and to start to network into the community in my area.

Just wanted to say WELCOME to the board (even if I can't go diving with you)

:admingreet:

Welcome Aly .... noticed that found the BeachCrabs... great group of people in your area to get you as wet as you wish.... Feel free to join us next weekend July 12th on Catalina to meet others.
This is this month's "wrinkle's dive day" that SBers, DiveMatrix, & BeachCrabers and others get together on the second Saturday of the month. Hope to see you in the water someday soon.

Welcome to the Scubaboard Aly, I work in woodland hills so if you're ever up for a Beach dive send me a PM. I often run down to Veteran's Park in Redondo Beach after work, it's a great place to meet locals on wednesday and thursday nights.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom