hello.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RYCO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
my name is ryan hall. im just getting my certification at sports chalet at tempe market place. by the end of the month ill be certified. i have all of my own gear from tank to fins. id like to dive local lakes in between the more exotic dives.

if your divinig a local lake after nov 28 and want a non drinker, non smoker, clean language kind of "tag along" let me know. ive got a champoin bass boat to dive from.

i live in gilbert and my office is in mesa.

If you ever make it up to Lake Mohave or Mead, shoot me a PM. I'm always down for diving.

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Scubaboard and the greatest activity in the world!

JcF

Hi Ryan,
Welcome to the world of diving, and it's only one of the greatest activities in the world, there are many if you do them right.

Ryan, Welcome to the best sport known to man! I also own all of my own gear and I'm lucky enough to live only 10 miles from Lake Pleasant and always have the urge to go dive. If you're ever on this side of town and want to get some diving in, let me know.

George

Back
Top Bottom